Veritable Lingot - Two Tone Shiso
Grown in Asia since antiquity, shiso is known for its wonderful aroma. Its enticing, slightly tangy flavor boasts hints of mint and cumin. The fragrance of purple shiso is more refined than that of green shiso, while the magnificent color of its leaves adds striking color to certain recipes.
Shiso can be consumed both raw or cooked. Use raw shiso like basil or mint to bring out your dishes, decorations, and desserts! When cooked, it enhances broths, soups, and stir-fry vegetables. Like spinach, shiso wilts during cooking.
Two tone shiso Lingot® compatible with the whole Véritable® Garden range
- The Lingots® can be stored 1 year before use, in a cool and dry place. After this time, the germination rate can decrease
- They don’t contain any pesticides or GMOs
- Sprouts in one week
- Ready in 2-3 weeks
- Harvest for 4 months
- Organic seeds
- Organic soil
- Nutrients essential to each plant
- 100% compostable and biodegradable
- Each parameter is optimised: spacing between seeds, their depth, the choice of species, substrate composition... Its composition is specific for each plant in order to get generous and tasty harvests